Sharing content with your customers shouldn't feel scary, salesy or inauthentic.
If you're ready to start crafting clear and compelling content that resonates with your audience and converts like crazy, you need Content Creation 101.
Perfect for bloggers and creative entrepreneurs, the Content Creation 101 mini-course offers a series of short video lessons packed with tips and strategies that will boost your confidence when you’re writing for your blog or website and marketing your products and services.
1. The Big Picture Strategically connecting your content to your brand and business
2. Writing for your audience Crafting content that puts your audience first and builds your relationship with them
3. Structure and flow Structuring your content and creating a conversational style that your audience will respond to
4. Grammar and formatting Making sure your content is professional and consistent
5. Writing to sell Crafting effective sales content that feels authentic and helpful instead of sleazy
Hey there! I'm Kristen.
I’ve been making lists and telling stories since I could write. From reading about Narnia and the Little House in the Big Woods to meticulously organizing my school supplies (yep, nerd alert) to filling notebooks with my own stories, I’ve always believed in the power of words and ideas to inspire, spark change, and make a difference.
That led me to what has become a decade-long career as a communicator and strategist. By day, I’m the senior communications director at a not-for-profit in Ottawa, Canada. By night (and early morning), I create resources and classes for creative entrepreneurs to help them brand and market their businesses.